Terms & Conditions
1. All of our online payments are processed through Sagepay a secure and reliable online payment processor. All major credit and debit cards are accepted.
2. Payment can also be made via bank transfer, but orders will not be processed until payment has been made. Our bank detail will be given once you have checked out.
Once an order has been placed and paid for, you will receive an order confirmation via the e-mail address you provided. Please check your spam folders if this hasn’t been received. You will receive another e-mail confirmation once your order has been dispatched or is ready to collect.
1. We are VAT registered and 20% tax is included in your order.
2. Your e-mail order confirmation is not a VAT receipt. If you require one, please get in contact once you have placed your order.
3. We operate under the margin scheme for the majority of our art sales. VAT will not be included on your receipt for any art sales.
1. The presentation, texts, documentation, illustrations, designs, icons, software and all other content on the Well Hung website www.wellhing.co.uk are protected by international copyright laws.
2. Well Hung retains all rights, including photographs, text and any other information contained in and on the site.
3.Well Hung expressly forbids the copying of any protected content on the site.
You will retain the copyright and rights to any images you upload when placing a print order online. We will not distribute, print or use your image in anyway without your prior consent.
Online Print Orders
1. When ordering online, it is the users responsibility to ensure that print resolution and colour balance is correct. We will however to endeavor to let customers know when something is amiss and attempt to fix any issues at our end.
2. All print orders must be paid in full before we can commence with a project.
1. Whilst we endeavor to portray art work and prints accurately in our photographs, the actual colours and appearance may vary to what you see on your screens. We always advise to come and visit us prior to purchasing where possible.
2. Delivery. Prints are sent in a tube using a next day courier service. Smaller prints will be flat-packed wherever possible.
1. All items are subject to availability.
2. Well Hung will inform you as soon as possible if the goods you have ordered are not available.
3. All prices are subject to change without notification, and while every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the prices displayed on our website, they are not guaranteed prior to or post purchase. If any price is different from that displayed we will inform you before dispatching the order and you will have the option of continuing with the order or not. Well Hung reserves the right to refund the purchase of any incorrectly priced or out of stock items.
4. All sales are to be conducted in GBP and we do not accept any other currency unless otherwise agreed beforehand.
Art Orders: If you are not entirely happy with any purchase, please send it back to us within 14 days of purchase and we will replace or refund the product.
Print & Frame orders: Due to the custom nature of each product we produce, we can not offer any refund once your order has been produced. If you are not 100% happy we will always endeavour to rectify/replace your product until you are satisfied with your product. We offer a guarantee on all of our print and frame products for a duration of one year after the product has been ordered. Where possible we will repair the product free of charge and will offer a replacement if this isn’t possible. This guarantee does not apply to any damage occurred due to negligence.